Sensory Deprivation Floating
Preparing for your Float
• HYDRATION IS SO IMPORTANT! Please be hydrated before and after your float.
• Avoid caffeine at least 2 hours before your float.
• Eat a hearty meal 2 hours before your float.
• Do not shave at least 24 hours before your float.
• If you wear contacts, you may want to remove them before your float. If so, please bring lens solution and anything else you might need.
• Bring your own towel.
• We require that you shower before and after you float. Bring a hair brush or comb and warm clothes for after your float.
• It is required that you go into the tank nude. Bathing suits house unwanted bacteria. Please remove everything including jewelry before getting into the tank.
• Please wait 1 week after applying hair dye.
• Ladies, please schedule your float before or after your menstrual period.
After Your Session
Often people will feel deeply relaxed and mildly euphoric. Some people experience enhanced levels of energy, while others feel like they want to sit quietly, relax, or take a nap. Feel free to relax here so your body can fully absorb the benefits. Listen to your body and do what is best for you.
Cancellations within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment time are billable.
Gift certificates available.